The tone you use in your writing shapes your brand’s verbal identity. It reflects your personality, style, and point of view, which – together with your colours, fonts, and imagery – create your brand image.
When your clients read your text, they understand it on two levels: The facts and descriptions tell their analytical left-brain what’s going on logically, while the tone tells their creative right-brain how likeable and credible you are and what you’d be like to deal with.
We help you define your brand’s tone of voice, so you can implement it consistently in your writing, which lets you connect with your readers by building credibility and trust.
There’s a lot more to a powerful brand voice than first meets the eye.
To help you find your authentic tone, we start at the heart of your brand by discovering your “why” and what drives your vision.
From there, we craft a custom-designed tone of voice that captures your brand’s humanity and authenticity.
We follow a step-by-step process that includes:
- Understanding your brand’s vision, mission, purpose, and values
- Understanding your unique value proposition
- Working with you to pinpoint how you want your brand to be perceived
- Creating specific strategies and recommendations for a uniform tone of voice
- Producing a custom-designed tone of voice guide for your brand
Guidance for all team members on how to speak and write (communicate) to convey the brand’s vision.
Enquire now to discuss your brand voice, and to see if we’re a good fit.